at obs studi when i choose chromacam the chromacam personify window does not open where i can choose the backround. it use to work before i didnt change any settings.
i search on Windows for chromacam and when i click it it does nothing.
i searched for same problems on the internet couldnt find any useful answer.
how can i fix this problem?
i use obs 64bit and logitech c922 pro stream webcam
Let’s have you run through the steps below….
1. delete the folder “C:\Program Files (x86)\Personify” – you will likely need to close your web browser in order for this to complete.
2. delete the folder “%localappdata%\Personify” In order to find the folder, type “%localappdata%” into the Windows Search bar on your desktop (without the quotes), and then navigate to the Personify folders once you click into the localappdata folder.
3. delete the folder “%localappdata%\Personify,_Inc”
4. download the latest version of chromacam from our website here: chromacam.me/download
5. run the installer, and then restart your PC.
Try these steps in that order, let me know if you have any questions. We’ll go from there if you’re still having issues.
Thanks for your patience,
ChromaCam Support Team